Thursday 20 June 2024

Soul Doctor

Hey guys

Just wanna remind you all

In case you forgot

I'm a soul doctor

It's my job to heal spiritual ailments

Just like you see a doctor to heal all your diseases

The doctor has studied all diseases so knows how to heal them

That's how I know

I've spent a lifetime studying the holy way of virtue

So no matter what your illness is

Even if you're a totally different sort of person to me

The complete opposite of me

I will understand your ailments and know how to heal you

So have faith in me and in heaven who gave me this spiritual gift

Follow me

Tell me your woes. Let me heal you

Then as a team we can heal the world

No comments:

Post a Comment

Morbid Sense of Humour

Elly you're a macabre joker like me 😂 Thanks mate. I mean mate in the way Stella would probably mean it. Soon as you finish college get...