Thursday, 20 June 2024
Righteous Indignation
Everyone was so worried about Stella and WW3 that naturally they got angry. That's what people do who care. They raise their voice so you can hear. They leave grave hints to let you know what's what. Because obviously you're a bit deaf as you just aren't responding. So thank you all for your righteous indignations. It helps us hear the reality. Let's all pray Stella listens for once and helps us save the world. Good job guys. Keep up the good work. I hope you've calmed down a bit now. So let's see some nicer calmer more friendly comments from you all today. Love you guys. All of you
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Coventry
Follow me? Help me free the world from inequality? No? Why? I see. You don't believe the prophecy. Or that the signs were sent to me. It...
-
So we got a bit of a gang war situation on our hands now. None of us saw that on the horizon, did we. It has been suddenly revealed to us by...
-
I vowed no restaurants or snacks the other night right. But sometimes we say things and later realize it's not practical. Sometimes a sn...
-
I told Stella not to be cruel but she was cruel again. Maybe it's out of competition or guilt for her cheating or self defence from feel...
No comments:
Post a Comment