Thursday 20 June 2024

The Power of True Love

Stella your soul has been wounded by the sin of lust and now it bleeds grim shadows. I see them in your aura. They will make you sink in the sea of dreams and get reborn. Yet there is hope and a way - the holy way of destiny - which for you in this life is true love with me. Don't underestimate the power of true love. It can heal the hurt of all past relationships and emotional wounds. It's sleeping around that does the damage to your soul. True love heavensent is waiting here just for you. It will heal you my love. So take my love and have no fear. It will save you. I'm here to rescue you from the clutches of sin with love. But if you do not take my hand I cannot lift you up to safety. So take it. To have and to hold for better or worse till death sends us to the dream sea. Take my hand in loyal marriage. It will heal your soul. Make you truly happy. Take it. Not just for yourself but for a shining example to a hurt and broken world. What's the alternative? Think of the signs and pick true love. For us. For the people. For heaven

No comments:

Post a Comment

Morbid Sense of Humour

Elly you're a macabre joker like me 😂 Thanks mate. I mean mate in the way Stella would probably mean it. Soon as you finish college get...