wattpad.com/sunrayseer
Thursday, 24 October 2024
Coventry
Follow me? Help me free the world from inequality? No? Why? I see. You don't believe the prophecy. Or that the signs were sent to me. It's just options obviously. Not from the god of reality. So Stella did right ignoring me? So you'll all sing the same silent song? Just to prove me completely wrong? Just to send me to Coventry? Fine. I'll wait then. In Coventry. Writing on the pad till you have need of me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Coventry
Follow me? Help me free the world from inequality? No? Why? I see. You don't believe the prophecy. Or that the signs were sent to me. It...
-
So we got a bit of a gang war situation on our hands now. None of us saw that on the horizon, did we. It has been suddenly revealed to us by...
-
I vowed no restaurants or snacks the other night right. But sometimes we say things and later realize it's not practical. Sometimes a sn...
-
I told Stella not to be cruel but she was cruel again. Maybe it's out of competition or guilt for her cheating or self defence from feel...
No comments:
Post a Comment