Friday, 21 June 2024
Christmas Comes Early
I can have gameswords and plushy chemicals with one love. Or dinos and singalongs with the other. How to choose? Thankfully I don't gotta. It's up to them. We get engaged on Advent 26. So we should be chatting and dating before then. Anytime now would be a good time to add me ladies. I love you both but it's Stella's choice first. She'll have to say yes or no on the first day of Advent. If she says no Elly will have till Christmas Eve to say yes. So that's what you gotta be fixin up for girls. Let's get chatting and dating now so you can have your decisions ready and waiting for when I pop the question
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Coventry
Follow me? Help me free the world from inequality? No? Why? I see. You don't believe the prophecy. Or that the signs were sent to me. It...
-
So we got a bit of a gang war situation on our hands now. None of us saw that on the horizon, did we. It has been suddenly revealed to us by...
-
I vowed no restaurants or snacks the other night right. But sometimes we say things and later realize it's not practical. Sometimes a sn...
-
All signs from heaven have good meanings. As heaven is a good place. Even the warnings. They just warn us what may happen if we don't be...
No comments:
Post a Comment