Friday 21 June 2024

Christmas Comes Early

I can have gameswords and plushy chemicals with one love. Or dinos and singalongs with the other. How to choose? Thankfully I don't gotta. It's up to them. We get engaged on Advent 26. So we should be chatting and dating before then. Anytime now would be a good time to add me ladies. I love you both but it's Stella's choice first. She'll have to say yes or no on the first day of Advent. If she says no Elly will have till Christmas Eve to say yes. So that's what you gotta be fixin up for girls. Let's get chatting and dating now so you can have your decisions ready and waiting for when I pop the question

No comments:

Post a Comment

Morbid Sense of Humour

Elly you're a macabre joker like me 😂 Thanks mate. I mean mate in the way Stella would probably mean it. Soon as you finish college get...