Monday 27 May 2024

Justify My Double Love

I felt sorry for the underdog. Just wanna give both a fair chance. But uh, bit stupid, I guess I kinda missed the fact Stella is really the one, huh. It hasn't really dawned on me fully. I guess coz she so distant. It don't seem real. Two girls. Two queens. One to make world peace. One to pick up the pieces. I gotta get one or the other. If the one don't come, I gotta get the other. What am I supposed to do? What would you do? My first ain't said a word to me. So I'm expected to be loyal when there's a second? I'll be loyal to the first if she says hi. But to the second if she don't. Who am I? Just a prophet. I just follow. I don't control the girls or make the plans. My boss is a god, I'm just a man

No comments:

Post a Comment

Morbid Sense of Humour

Elly you're a macabre joker like me 😂 Thanks mate. I mean mate in the way Stella would probably mean it. Soon as you finish college get...