Monday 10 June 2024

Melodrama

Was the new chapter a bit much? Sorry about that. Does it make you feel like God is against you? I didn't mean to make you feel like that, my lovely audience. I meant to make you feel like you're on God's side. He loves you. He's your parent. Just like a parent, he wants the best for you, and wants you to do what he advises. To walk the right path, live a good life and graduate to heaven. Everyone must die and be reborn forever. But if we follow God we don't get reborn, we go to heaven. It's just the same old message said in a different way. The chapter is really just saying we can die from war or natural disasters at any time. So don't waste time living a life of sins. Because when you die you'll have to get reborn. Start following God today. When you follow him you work for him as part of his company. Perks of the job include a ticket to heaven and soul dollars to spend there. I want to encourage you to walk the holy way. I was rewriting Isaiah and went a bit theatrical. I didn't mean to make it sound so thunderous. It was just for entertainment really and to inspire. I wanted you to feel like you're on the best side - God's side. By walking the holy way with me, you will be with God, and God will be with you. It just means you can have inner peace in this life and go to heaven in the next. I forgot myself when writing the chapter. I was in dramatic storytelling mode rather than social mode. I will try to make future chapters more pleasant. I write them in my own world you see, and sometimes forget how my audience might feel. Classic autistic one sided conversation. So how about we be a bit more sociable with it? Let me know in the comments if you wanna see a milder rewrite of that last chapter, or what chapter you'd like to see next. Then I can cater to your tastes, instead of just writing to my four walls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Morbid Sense of Humour

Elly you're a macabre joker like me 😂 Thanks mate. I mean mate in the way Stella would probably mean it. Soon as you finish college get...