Sunday 26 May 2024

Ayamé's Army

Whoa, guys, I've been buzzing all day and night! Another superstar TikTokker reposted my vid on Sat and sent my views soaring!

I thought the fabulous Memeulous rolling up with his million strong army was the best thing since All Saints Day 2022 and it was!

Yet the amazing Ayamé now joins the ranks, with a peace force three times the size! Team World Peace is on the up and up, my friends! Soon nothing will stop us

What an honour to be shown off by such a sweethearted, sunny soul as Ayamé in this at times so gloomy world. I can tell she lets nothing get her down. So she's sure to help me - help us all - keep the spirits of the world up, as we step into the dawn of the Sunray Era as a team - Team World Peace

It's great to have you on board, Ayamé. You now have pride of place in my Following list, at number 43. It stands for the freedom you bring. Your free spirit. The freeing sensation your videos shower our own souls with. Your love for the freedom of the world's oppressed peoples. A love I share. So together we'll help set them free

Team World Peace has gained its biggest addition today, my friends - Ayamé and her adoring fans. They're sure to be a most delightful force - one to be reckoned with - in spreading the sunrays of peace, harmony and equality round the globe

I look forward to working with you, Ayamé, in future. Like Memeulous you have my thanks and support as we face the unknown tomorrows of the world as a team in the name of heaven and the holy way. Looking forward to your vids showing up on my FYP. Have a great Spring Bank Holiday Monday, my delightful dear and thanks so much again

No comments:

Post a Comment

Morbid Sense of Humour

Elly you're a macabre joker like me 😂 Thanks mate. I mean mate in the way Stella would probably mean it. Soon as you finish college get...