Monday, 30 September 2024
Comic Relief
It's a sad day. Everyone hates me because of my love. Mam cried out when she stood too quick. Poor old back. Works so hard. But I know I did no wrong. I know she'll be alright. I know we'll go to heaven. I talk to angels still. I'm not lonely even when alone. I have so much work to do. Writing letters. Making vids. I sit quiet for five hours. I laugh for five seconds. A joke relieves the tension. If you don't laugh you'll cry. That's what they say. They're usually right. Sorry for my laugh. It wasn't at the situation here. Just silly vids on TikTok
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Coventry
Follow me? Help me free the world from inequality? No? Why? I see. You don't believe the prophecy. Or that the signs were sent to me. It...
-
So we got a bit of a gang war situation on our hands now. None of us saw that on the horizon, did we. It has been suddenly revealed to us by...
-
I vowed no restaurants or snacks the other night right. But sometimes we say things and later realize it's not practical. Sometimes a sn...
-
I told Stella not to be cruel but she was cruel again. Maybe it's out of competition or guilt for her cheating or self defence from feel...
No comments:
Post a Comment