Saturday 3 August 2024

Crustaceans

Lobster is like my favourite food! I never had it but seen it in films and always thought wow that's the best food. Such a good food not kosher? How ironic. I thought it's a good food to include in a story. What you guys think it is? A guy called phallic lord had a lobster pic and spoke to me. So I could see he was relating lobster to something rude. But did I write anything lewd? Is the chapter lewd at all? Why pick stuff outta context then and make it lewd when it's not? Another said they really excited because verse 14 said share what you got. That was another facepalm moment for me. I didn't think anything of it. But since you mention it yeah. You should give what you got. Size don't matter. It's just for making babies. Me and my queen will just make babies and live as a loyal fam. Whichever queen it is makes no difference to me. So forget all the rude stuff and just focus on the virtuous things. Today's verse says it best for you. As El speaks your language better than me. So let El do the talking today. ‭Psalms 20:7 "Some people trust the power of chariots or horses but we trust you LORD God."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Morbid Sense of Humour

Elly you're a macabre joker like me 😂 Thanks mate. I mean mate in the way Stella would probably mean it. Soon as you finish college get...