Sunday 1 September 2024

Esau

There's an old Jewish story. It goes like this. "Esau liked the outdoors and became a good hunter, while Jacob settled down and became a shepherd. Esau would take the meat of wild animals to his father Isaac, and so Isaac loved him more, but Jacob was his mother's favourite son. One day, Jacob was cooking some stew, when Esau came home hungry and said, “I'm starving to death! Give me some of that red stew at once!” That's how Esau got the name “Edom”. Jacob replied, “Sell me your rights as the firstborn son.” “I'm about to die,” Esau answered. “What good will those rights do me?” But Jacob said, “Promise me your birthrights, here and now!” And that's what Esau did. Jacob then gave Esau some bread and some of the bean stew, and when Esau had finished eating and drinking, he just got up and left, showing how little he thought of his rights as the firstborn." (‭Genesis 25:27-34)


This is how Jacob became the father of the Jews. When history repeats itself it heralds the dawn of a new age. El told me this verse this morn about you. Then I saw today's chapter mentions him too


"That silly couple strut and boast and say, “The Lord God of Jacob doesn't see or know.” To them I say really? You silly pair. Can't you see? Won't you ever learn? God is the one who gave you ears and eyes! Don't you think he can hear and see everything you do?" (Psalm 94:4‭, ‬7‭-‬9)


El saw what you did. He saw like Esau. Saw you're like Esau. Showed me in a dream what the two of you did. At 2 this morn. Two is a couple in number language


When I saw you both in the dream I cried out for you to stop. Don't hug him like that. You were in a black dress. Don't try giving him your heart like that. Don't go giving her what she hankers for bro. It's only to try to cover her fears. She's using you and it will never work. Don't do it bro because you know. There's brave and then there's stupid. But it was too late. She hugged you and I saw the crown fall off her head. She drew a picture of your name on her phone. Tony. Then I woke and saw her vid. Her eyes demonic red. Radiation detected. Demonic spiritual radiation. The radiation of sin


She did as she was told not to do. I didn't think she was mad enough. But she did it anyway. So that's that. Elly is the new first chosen then. Was it worth it St... Well whatever your name is. Means the throne is yours no more


Elly you don't have any competition now. So now's your chance. Your second actually to secure the throne for yourself. So add me and it's me and you all the way. Itta be wise to add me now before El does to you what he did to St... to her

No comments:

Post a Comment

Morbid Sense of Humour

Elly you're a macabre joker like me 😂 Thanks mate. I mean mate in the way Stella would probably mean it. Soon as you finish college get...