Friday 5 July 2024

The Best Choice

Stella is going out of her mind with desire for the cute professor. Stella he's just a guy. It's not gonna be as amazing as you think. You trick yourself into thinking it's the ultimate love and nothing is better. But it's fool's gold. The shine will wear off. Then you'll have to suffer the curse which won't be fun at all

If you want to be queen you have to give up all romantic pursuits and come live a celibate life with me. Holy queen is a serious job and will take your total devotion. You're not gonna be a normal girl who goes on dates anymore. You're gonna be a servant of heaven on earth

Exactly the same goes for you Elly. You both gotta be celibate and come live with me if you wanna be queen. Those are the requirements. This is what the Lord has inspired me to tell you today. This is what he wants you to hear

Stella El knows what you're going through. The temptation. The choosing. So he sent a verse in the guided prayer to help you know the right thing to choose:

"Some of you say, “We can do anything we want to.” But I tell you not everything is good for us. So I refuse to let anything have power over me. You also say, “Food (or pleasure of any sort) is meant for our bodies, and our bodies are meant for food (or pleasure of any sort).” But I tell you that God will destroy them both (your body and the thing that gives it pleasure). We are not supposed to do indecent things with our bodies. We are to use them for the Lord who is in charge of our bodies." (1 Corinthians 6:12-13)

The numbers mean 1 true love or 1 couple of Corinthians (not born Jewish). And it won't be easy. Itta take hard work and dedication represented by the 6 as El created the world in 6 days. 12-13 means one couple will get pregnant to become one family. 3 is the number for a family of any size even if we have two kids. It just represents the fruit that came from our union turning us into more than just a couple. 2 is a couple. 3 is family

I didn't want to write to you again. I'm tired. I was gonna give up on you and just let you be. Not maliciously but just selfishly I guess. I was just into writing the Bible and kinda forgot about you

But El didn't let me forget. That is why he also included these words in today's devotional prayer: "Loving others can be draining, but press on and don't give up. Please open my eyes, Lord, to someone specific who needs Your love today."

These words inspired me to write you this letter. You don't need the cute professor's love. He's just a flight of foolish fancy like a cake or dram of vodka. You want it so bad. But then once you have it it's gone and you feel deflated. But sometimes it just takes one pill to be fatal. You know he has appeared with a warning sign for you my dear

I cannot control what you do. All I can do is write you this letter and hope you see sense. It's me and the Lord and the kingdom of heaven and saving the world. Or it's chasing the passion of lust with a guy who's just a guy and won't turn out to be everything you hope

Come be queen of the holy land with me mate. You won't regret it I promise you. Itta be the best choice you ever make. Of course Elly this all applies to you as well

No comments:

Post a Comment

Morbid Sense of Humour

Elly you're a macabre joker like me 😂 Thanks mate. I mean mate in the way Stella would probably mean it. Soon as you finish college get...