Friday 21 June 2024

Trainee Queens

Stella you do realise you'll have to talk to me about subjects other than dinos if you want to be queen right? So you know keep making dino vids isn't gonna help you become queen. You can still make them on the side. But your main focus from now should be your new job as the trainee ruler of the Holy Land. You should be chatting with me about it behind the scenes if not for all to hear. Being queen isn't as simple as just being my wife you know? There's a whole lot more gonna be required of you. For which the sooner you start training the better. Seven years will barely cover it. Same goes for you Elly. Chemistry is all very well. But your queenly studies should come first. Chemistry needs to take second place. Just like my favourite subjects do

No comments:

Post a Comment

Morbid Sense of Humour

Elly you're a macabre joker like me 😂 Thanks mate. I mean mate in the way Stella would probably mean it. Soon as you finish college get...