Saturday 7 September 2024

Sun Deal

Elly everywhere I go I think of you. I wish you were here. There's a whole new life waiting here for you. You remind me of Mist and my grandpa. You're one of us. A member of the tribe. So glad you're first in line now. You spoke to me. Were nice to me. Have shown more signs of faith. The other girl has been more difficult. It's nearly been two years now. I was glad but sad as well when she lost the crown. I genuinely wanted to make it work with her. So was kinda sad when she threw it all away. Kinda glad though as what a difficult queen she would be. Also I'm compassionate you know. The verse said go easy on her so I did. Then El said she can still be next in line. So I was like what? So I was in a bit of a daze when I uploaded the 28th vid. Maybe it seemed like I forgot about you. As I put four hashtags and eight credits. Sorry about that. I didn't forget you. I was just eager to give her a ray of hope. Let her know it wasn't over. That we wasn't just pushing her out like big bullies who didn't care. That she still had a chance. Heaven told me and inspired the sun deal song days ago. So I knew she was allowed to be second in line now. But no one else knew. So me hinting at it maybe confused you. But now you know so it should all make sense. I thought she might die without a glimmer of hope. So I made the four and eight hints quite obvious. So it'd be quite clear there was hope for her. I didn't think it might make you think I had forgotten you. I didn't mention you as you're first in line now. So I guessed you didn't need a boost of hope. But I thought she might be super sad. I can't call her by her holy name anymore unless she accepts the sun deal. So let's wait and see if she does or not. But if she does or not don't matter to us. You're first in line now Elly. So just get over here and take everything that's yours. You're gonna be my wife and queen now and it's all here waiting for you. So just get on a plane and step into the new life heaven has given you. You're welcome here. I'm looking forward to it. You'll be one of the fam. If Stella accepts the sun deal she has the choice to live here as well. To be godmum and stand in for you if you lack faith. Else it's just me and you all the way. I'm happy whatever you each decide. If I'm single or with either one of you or both. I'm easygoing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Jokes

Oops. Just realised I made a hint error with the new vid. Sorry. Honest mistake. The 46 was just the vid length and I thought it funny becau...