Saturday 29 June 2024

Succession Explanation

Folks is worried about the Word of God being bond. Being set in stone and now it seems to have changed. Lemme tellya. Don't worry

God is infallible. He don't make mistakes. But he don't reveal all his plans at once. For example the 6th commandment said don't kill. But Jesus edited it to don't hate, and I was inspired to add don't fight or argue. The Spirit often tells me stuff that looks one way at first, but is later revealed to have more layers of meaning

We all lsaw what I wrote about the line of succession, with Stella being first and Elly second. We all saw the sign a couple days later mentioning lines of succession, which proved what I wrote was indeed inspired. But just because it was inspired, don't mean it has a rigid set in stone meaning. Or that the words I used can't be changed. Like when I did an awful job of writing Isaiah 2 and everyone hated it. The Spirit inspired that awful job. Then it inspired the milder rewrite as well

I interpreted the lines of succession inspiration and sign to mean Stella was more suitable than Elly. Because we'd be a mix and it would help create world peace. In some ways yes it would. But if Stella don't wanna play a part in that I will still promote it myself. But equally promote cat on cat and dog on dog marriages. All three kinds are permissible and encouraged by heaven. I'll promote equal rights for all the world's types as I said before. I can do that without Stella. I can only have one wife. If I have a cat wife it don't mean I don't promote any other type of marriage

Cat and dog mix is just one option. But heaven is inspiring me to say today it can make a royal line out of any type. A dog queen will be just as good as a cat queen, and a dog prince will be just as good as a mix prince. This is to show all types are equal

Royalty is less about a gene mix anyway. It is not something that can be replicated. It is a case of being chosen. If you cloned me it would give no guarantee heaven would speak to the clone. Heaven speaks to who heaven chooses to speak to. El has a will and consciousness that operate outside the constraints of genetic reproduction

The lines of succession letter was inspired as the signs said. That means it does still apply in certain circumstances - for example if both girls follow me this week and show equal amounts of good faith

Because of this fact it means that what heaven spoke through me in that letter is all true. However the new insight I was given last night adds details. Just like Jesus added details to and reinterpreted the Law of Moses

Stella was first chosen and coulda took the throne right away. But she nullified her sole right by not accepting it early on. Now she has Elly to contend with. However we know the contest must be friendly. If either girl is incapacitated under suspicious circumstances then the other will automatically lose her right

So there is still the line of succession. It will apply if both girls show equal faith and virtue. Otherwise the throne will go to whatever one puts the most time in with me

So if Elly adds me today but only talks to me every other day, but Stella adds and talks to me every day, Stella will win and vice versa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Morbid Sense of Humour

Elly you're a macabre joker like me 😂 Thanks mate. I mean mate in the way Stella would probably mean it. Soon as you finish college get...