Saturday 15 June 2024

Newsreading

Hey guys I just wanna reassure you all. Although the signs predict war, it will not be my fault or Elly's or Stella's or our children's or any of our followers - that's all you guys. Just think - I haven't told you to do anything warlike, have I? I've only told you to walk the holy way of virtue. Virtues include peace and kindness and don't include war. We're a force for good, peace and future foresight in the world. We're the temple. We're spirituality. We're not warmongers and I will not lead you to war. I will lead you to peace. However I can't make Stella marry me, and I can't stop the world going to war. So if that happens, I will continue to lead you to peace through the war. We will not fight in the war. We will make peace during and after the war. All of you who walk the holy way with me will live through the war with me. If I survive so will you. You may never have spoken to me. I may not follow you back. But that don't matter. All that matters is you follow me and have faith in El. Then you will live through the war with me. I don't want there to be a war any more than a newsreader does. I'm just like a newsreader. All I do is read the signs and tell you what they say

No comments:

Post a Comment

Morbid Sense of Humour

Elly you're a macabre joker like me 😂 Thanks mate. I mean mate in the way Stella would probably mean it. Soon as you finish college get...