Saturday, 15 June 2024
Newsreading
Hey guys I just wanna reassure you all. Although the signs predict war, it will not be my fault or Elly's or Stella's or our children's or any of our followers - that's all you guys. Just think - I haven't told you to do anything warlike, have I? I've only told you to walk the holy way of virtue. Virtues include peace and kindness and don't include war. We're a force for good, peace and future foresight in the world. We're the temple. We're spirituality. We're not warmongers and I will not lead you to war. I will lead you to peace. However I can't make Stella marry me, and I can't stop the world going to war. So if that happens, I will continue to lead you to peace through the war. We will not fight in the war. We will make peace during and after the war. All of you who walk the holy way with me will live through the war with me. If I survive so will you. You may never have spoken to me. I may not follow you back. But that don't matter. All that matters is you follow me and have faith in El. Then you will live through the war with me. I don't want there to be a war any more than a newsreader does. I'm just like a newsreader. All I do is read the signs and tell you what they say
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Coventry
Follow me? Help me free the world from inequality? No? Why? I see. You don't believe the prophecy. Or that the signs were sent to me. It...
-
So we got a bit of a gang war situation on our hands now. None of us saw that on the horizon, did we. It has been suddenly revealed to us by...
-
I vowed no restaurants or snacks the other night right. But sometimes we say things and later realize it's not practical. Sometimes a sn...
-
All signs from heaven have good meanings. As heaven is a good place. Even the warnings. They just warn us what may happen if we don't be...
No comments:
Post a Comment