Thursday 27 June 2024

My Chemical Romance

Stella is so hard to love. I was hoping you Elly would be thinking she don't deserve me. That I'm too good for her and you would treat me much nicer. A nasty girlfriend nice girlfriend deal would be half alright. Nasty nasty ain't much fun. Sigh. You know I'll be loyal to you if you're nice to me don't you. But what you want I should do? I can't just ignore her can I. So add me Elly. Be my gal. My best pal. Visit. You can have it all. It's all for you. Just me and you. That's all I want. But I gotta give Stella what's rightfully hers. It's for world peace. It's more important. It's heaven's will. But my will is I just want you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Morbid Sense of Humour

Elly you're a macabre joker like me 😂 Thanks mate. I mean mate in the way Stella would probably mean it. Soon as you finish college get...