Thursday, 27 June 2024
My Chemical Romance
Stella is so hard to love. I was hoping you Elly would be thinking she don't deserve me. That I'm too good for her and you would treat me much nicer. A nasty girlfriend nice girlfriend deal would be half alright. Nasty nasty ain't much fun. Sigh. You know I'll be loyal to you if you're nice to me don't you. But what you want I should do? I can't just ignore her can I. So add me Elly. Be my gal. My best pal. Visit. You can have it all. It's all for you. Just me and you. That's all I want. But I gotta give Stella what's rightfully hers. It's for world peace. It's more important. It's heaven's will. But my will is I just want you
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Coventry
Follow me? Help me free the world from inequality? No? Why? I see. You don't believe the prophecy. Or that the signs were sent to me. It...
-
So we got a bit of a gang war situation on our hands now. None of us saw that on the horizon, did we. It has been suddenly revealed to us by...
-
I vowed no restaurants or snacks the other night right. But sometimes we say things and later realize it's not practical. Sometimes a sn...
-
All signs from heaven have good meanings. As heaven is a good place. Even the warnings. They just warn us what may happen if we don't be...
No comments:
Post a Comment