Thursday 27 June 2024

Mentors

Lavender. Do you mind if I call you Venny? You remind me of Heather. An old mentor of mine. Short hair. Though hers was grey to match her wrinkles. Trousers, shirt and waistcoat. Her passion engineering. Industrial age. Hard as nails. Stern and matter of fact. Yet kind and joyful. Happy to help. Encouraging. Enthusiastic. A sweet motherly spirit. I saw her around with her spectacled hubby. Cheerful as ever. Strolling the wilds. Especially where old buildings could be spotted. I never thought I'd have a wife like her. But if you say yes I will, and I'll be glad and proud of you. The way you dress. The subjects you love. The wife and mother I know you can be. Be my second Heather. My new Lavender. I'll love you forever. I know you love women and feminism. That's great. I want you to speak up for womankind. But you know you don't have to marry one to be as womanly as can be. Heather never. You can be real authentic 100% woman and still have a guy and babies. Heather was authentic and true to herself and also a mum and happily wed. Be my second Heather. My new Lavender. I'll love you forever

No comments:

Post a Comment

Morbid Sense of Humour

Elly you're a macabre joker like me 😂 Thanks mate. I mean mate in the way Stella would probably mean it. Soon as you finish college get...