Sunday 30 June 2024

Baby Names

I was thinking of world peace this morn and how our kids will help create it and if Elly's three will have biblical names like Stella's

Then saw Joe Christian Guy's Stop It When It Feels Right Vid around 11 - the number of peace

The Spirit inspired me to stop it on the red sheet which says "You're strong because God is your strength."

I knew right away what that sentence meant. It's an angel name

I was thinking Gabriel is an angel and if Elly will have another angel name. So I knew right away what it meant

The red paper means the kid will be our flesh and blood. Blood relative. It confirms the sign relates to family

The date is Sun 30 June. So my son will come from a 3 kid womb. The day Sun tells us that for Elly he will be a boy but for Stella Gabi will be a girl

Sweet! So we got two names now Leccy. The Lord is with us see? This sign appears a day or so after I got the revelation you and Stella are equals. It confirms what I said is true and was Spirit inspired

Gabe and Lailah are waiting in heaven for us to get married

Sooner we chat and meet the better parents we'll make in the long run. So let's chat soon and do the best job we can for them

We still got one more but we don't know yet if they'll be a boy or girl or what name

No comments:

Post a Comment

Morbid Sense of Humour

Elly you're a macabre joker like me 😂 Thanks mate. I mean mate in the way Stella would probably mean it. Soon as you finish college get...