Wednesday 1 May 2024

The Dung Heap

So I was walking along and I saw the dung and thought it's funny because we've been through some this past year haven't we. But my birthday gift is we can put it all behind us and move on. I just thought it was funny, the looming tower of it. Like there's gonna be a whole lot more we gotta go through as a couple, just because that's life, but we'll get through it as a team. I didn't mean anything unkind by it. Unkind stuff don't really cross my mind. I'm just a joker. My view of dung is this - we all do it, we all go through it, and we all end up as it in the end. Ashes to ashes, you know

No comments:

Post a Comment

Morbid Sense of Humour

Elly you're a macabre joker like me 😂 Thanks mate. I mean mate in the way Stella would probably mean it. Soon as you finish college get...