Saturday 27 April 2024

The Saint Inside

The other day I told you God sent me a fear of the Lord vid for you. Today's verse confirms it was sent by him

"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom." (Proverbs 9:10)

God is the most powerful being in existence. He controls every atom in this world, and judges spirits in the afterlife. So you should be scared of not doing what he tells you to do

He is the wisest being there is. So not doing what he says is the most foolish thing you can do

Doing what he says though is the wisest. So let's get married

The fact this verse appears a couple days after the vid I sent you is proof it was sent by him, as were all the other signs. Including the George's Day signs that warned you not to reject me or Judaism but do the opposite

El sent you both signs, and has again reminded Stella by dropping her viewcount

The dragon represents the devil in us all, the inner beast. It says bad things to other people. Whispers bad things in our ears. Tempts us to do all sorts of sinful things

George represents the angel in us all, the inner saint. It says good things to other people. Whispers good things in our ears. Advises us to do virtuous deeds

We each have a saint and a dragon living in us. The saint in us must slay the dragon so we're free to fly to heaven in the afterlife. Else it drags us down to reincarnation in lower realms


As you can see in the pic, when we let our inner saint take the reins, and we tie our inner dragon up, we're able to slay the dragon. It means be virtuous in every way, like I said the other day. Stop being petty, gossipy and gluttonous. Start following heaven with me. Heaven wants you to be friends with me and learn to be a holy queen. If you're wise you'll do as heaven requests. If Israel later decides it wants a queen, they'll have a fully trained one ready and waiting, won't they. So take my hand, princess - either of you or both - learn the ways of the spirit, and walk the holy way with me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Morbid Sense of Humour

Elly you're a macabre joker like me 😂 Thanks mate. I mean mate in the way Stella would probably mean it. Soon as you finish college get...