Sunday 3 March 2024

Faith Contest


God picked me two potential queens! How lucky am I?

Well hey lucky ladies. Check the guy in the pic out. It's Chris Ekiss

He's a songwriter, worship leader husband and father from Tupelo Mississippi!

That's where Elvis was born! Stella looks like him, and I've got some pretty good moves. We both like music, so you never know. Our kid could be the next king!

Chris says "his music is born from a genuine heart cry for people to know that Christ loves every single person in the world!"

He don't just love kings like Elvis, but every single person. So love and put your faith in him. Then he will take you to heaven

Elly kissed me the other day and said she loves me this morn. Like his name Ekiss. So that's real nice. A sign for both my queens then. About love and kings. See the signs coalescing?

If we follow Christ my loves he will make us king and queen to make world peace for everyone. So everyone wins

I win whatever one of you wins and the world wins a prince of peace! How amazing is that? A story written by heaven itself. If only you have faith to follow it

Where is this prince of peace the people of the world have won? He just waits in heaven for us to kiss

Chris Ekiss has a message for you today as well:

"All you need is faith."

Remember that's what I been telling you? It's not a competition to get most views. It's to see who has most faith! That really is a heavenly competition, and I can't wait to see who will win

The verse today says the same thing:

"All we need is faith in God. In all his forms. Including Jesus. Heaven's sacrifice for all our sins. If we believe in him God forgives our sins. So won't have to smite us when we die and go to heaven. We can live there in peace with him." (Romans 5:1)

It means everyone won and everyone wins. Romans also reminds me of the Roman Empire. They used to rule the world

That reminds me also of the new Kingdom of Heaven on its way. My queen and me will help usher in that kingdom. The kingdom where El is king. As he truly is the king of all

So my little earthly queen and me will help usher in that kingdom heavenly. Not just for ourselves but everyone. We're not doing it to get rich. We're doing it to lead the world to peace. Peace for everyone in the world. From all countries. Equal rights and equal pay. Global communism. And we've been told to start with Israel at the centre of the map. God's little world peace key that needs a turning by my queen and me and our little prince and all our lovely supporters. That's you lot reading this right now! Yeah don't think I can't see you and you can hide. God wants YOU to support and like and praise and follow and help us make world peace. Yes even you who said all those not very nice things. Wants you to feel bad about them and start saying nice things now. Itta feel real good so try it. You can be a whole new person and go to heaven by changing your ways. By following heaven's way of virtue instead of the way of sin. Isn't that amazing?

Just like the verse says all you need is faith. Faith in God and all his forms. Part of faith in God is having faith not just in he himself but also in everything he does. Some of the things he does includes inspiring new prophets, making new religions and new kings and bringing world peace for everyone. That's what God is doing through us lot here. If we have faith and follow his world peace plan we will go to heaven to live with him in peace when we die instead of getting reborn

Because you can't have true faith in God if you only have faith in him as a vague concept or only in things he did in the past. True faith in God means having faith in him today. He has picked me as new prophet and also one of you two lovely ladies as my wife. So have faith by adding me and staying loyal to me and working with me. By doing that you're having faith in God himself and his world peace plans

Like a messenger sent to a foreign king from another king. Having faith in the word of the messenger is the same as having faith in the king who sent the messenger. See? The king seals the message with his seal so you know it's real. Likewise God sends lots of signs to show my words are truly sent from him. So having faith in what I say is the same as having faith in him. As he speaks through me and sends the signs. So which of my queens will have most faith in God by following his messenger and his world peace plan?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Morbid Sense of Humour

Elly you're a macabre joker like me 😂 Thanks mate. I mean mate in the way Stella would probably mean it. Soon as you finish college get...