Thursday 1 February 2024

Ye of Little Faith

Stella yesterday I said you were my family

Your response was to speak about dinosaur crime dramas

You seemed unflattering, even hostile toward me at times. Like you were fighting against me

Now today's verse says

"A family that fights won't last long either." (Mark 3:25)

So it's about us. The verse alone tells us El wants us to be family and not fight. Not to say unkind things about each other, but be for each other, on each other's sides, supporting each other, a team

~

EXORCISM

In the verse, Jesus is talking about healing people possessed by demons

Some of the sages say he must have a demon of his own to be able to drive demons out of other people

But in today's verse, Jesus corrects their error in thought. He explains that demon possessed people won't cure other people of demons, they will stick together like family. Because if they don't they will be defeating themselves and going against their own agenda

The reason Jesus is able to drive demons out is because he is filled with the antidemon light known as the holy spirit

That begs the question, Stella. Why do you not love and bond with me? Today's verse makes the answer plaim. It is because you don't have the holy spirit of heaven like me

You saw the holy spirit exorcise a demon from a girl on my Sunny Son vid the other day, remember? You have thus witnessed exorcism with your own ears

Satan sent a demoness to try to chase you from your destiny. But the holy spirit exorcised it right before your ears. How's that for a miracle? So pray thanks to the Lord!

Yet it seems there is still another that needs exorcising. A demon living inside you. Has taken up reaidence in your heart. Lives there like a squatter. Whispering lies to your ears every day

I am filled with the holy spirit. Yet you keep away from me. Most averse to talk to me. Why must that be?

You must surely have some kinda demon in you. You must be demon possessed. That is why you won't bond with me

Everyone is demon possessed to some degree. The ones Jesus healed were people the worst possessed. They had so much demon energy in them that they could no longer function normally in life. We might call someone like that mentally unwell today

For most people it is more of a 50/50 balance between good and evil. Like having a demon on one shoulder and an angel on the other, always creating inner conflict between right and wrong

Those who follow the holy way banish their own demons and listen only to the angels, saints and Lord of heaven. We have a company of them around us all the time. A demon still creeps in and whispers every day, but we never listen

The demons are whispering lies to you to hold you back, Stella, and every day you must be listening

Demons can also speak to you through other demon possessed people. If you say the words the demon whispers out loud, then you are speaking the word of the devil. You're in league with Lucifer. So we must watch what we say. If anyone is gossiping bad unkind things to you, it is the devil in them talking, so ignore

On the flipside, if you say the words the angels whisper out loud, or write them down, you are writing or speaking the word of God

So today I must teach you this cure for demon possession. It is really quite simple. Listen only to the angels who speak the words of heaven, never to the demons who speak for the devil. Never to the demons in other people, and never to the demons on your own soul

All demons are liars, including your own. It says so in the Bible. Your own demon lies to you every day. It tells you you're not good enough, not smart enough, not worthy of God's love. It says God hates you and will damn you

~

CHOSEN BY HEAVEN

God don't hate you. He knows everything about you. Everything good and bad you've ever done. And knowing all that, he chose you. Chose you to be his holy queen. Queen of Israel. His holy nation. His world peace key

He would not choose you if you were not worthy. So whatever the devil is telling you, don't believe it. You're worthy, trust me. I know Don El and he don't make mistakes

~

TRUST THE LORD

I know what the problem is. You have trust issues. You don't trust Don El now because he was cruel to you after the sun. So the demons in you are preying on your insecurity, and whispering every day, telling you you're damned and have no hope of being queen. They're lying to you, Stella dear, don't listen

The Don can be trusted. I'm fact he is the most trustworthy being in all existence. You can trust him to be a fair and square even handed righteous and not harsh judge of all sin. Also you can trust him to keep his word and the promises he makes you

He has made so many promises through his prophets, generally and personal. He promises to love you and guide you if you follow him. You specifically he has promised to make holy queen if you follow him. All you have to do is follow him

El is not like a human. He's not a spiteful petty person who has just decided he don't like you and that's that. He is the wisest being in existence. He is perfectly just. He gives everyone the punishments they deserve

You were cruel to me, so he was cruel to you. But because you showed faith, he saved you the next day. Would someone who can't be trusted do that?

All El did is give you just what you deserved. He knows everything you've ever done. So he decided you deserved that cruel trick he played. Then he decided you deserved to be saved the very next day

So when you think of Don El, think of that. Don't think of the cruel trick, think of him saving you. Then you will see he is the kindest loveliest being in existence, as well as the finest judge in all creation

~

FAITH

In the chapter the other day, El judged Hophni and Phinehas as having no more chances. That was after a long time and many warnings

You have had many warnings. But have slowly improved and he knows that. He has not told me you have no more chances. Yesterday he told me you just have such little faith, just like Jesus told his disciples

That means yesterday God was calling you a disciple. A Christian. That's great news. It definitely means there is still hope for you

Even Jesus's disciples lacked faith. El wants your faith to grow. He wants you to know he judges justly. He punishes all sin not overly harshly or vindictively but just right. Likewise he rewards all virtue just right. Especially the virtue of faith. So have faith

Now what has El said about you today? Jesus is talking about what you might call mentally ill people today. Or spiritually sick people, and he uses the word family after I used the word family yesterday in my letter to you, remember?

So El today is saying you're my family, but you're spiritually unwell like the demon possessed people Jesus healed. When El says that about you, he has not condemned you. It means he wants to heal you, just like Jesus healed the possessed

~

UNFORGIVABLE

As your family, it is my job to care for you in sickness and health. El has cursed you so yeah, you're in debt and will have to pay. But only as much as you truly deserve. He's not gonna be heavy handed with you and give you harsher punishment than needed. Plus if he is still calling you family even today, it shows you haven't done anything unforgivable

Jesus said the only unforgivable thing is when you don't have faith in the holy spirit. Not believing in the spirit will make you ignore the spirit or speak against the spirit, like saying it's not real. The holy spirit cannot save you then, because you have freewill. It cannot save you against your will. So cannot forgive you if you won't accept forgiveness

That sin will remain unforgivable for as long as you remain unbelieving. Potentially for all eternity. But when you change your ways and have faith, you allow the light and forgiveness of the Holy spirit into your life

Hophni and Phinehas refused to believe, only ever gave fake sacrifices and prayers just for show, and had no change of heart. So El was unable to forgive them. Not because El is harsh, but because Hophni and Phinehas refused to put their faith in him and his holy spirit

Faith is all that's needed. So if you start having faith now and follow me, he will be so pleased with you and able to forgive all your past disbelief

~

SETTLING YOUR DEBTS

It don't mean El won't punish you still. You still have to be punished for everything you've done. But your punishment will be just right. It will fit the crime perfectly. Just like the sun comment punishment fit. It won't be harsh or damning, unkind or unfair. If you don't pay on earth, you will get to go to purgatory in the afterlife to pay

El sent me to save you the very next day after the sun comment. That's how kind he is. See how mild he is? So don't be afraid. He wants you to know that if you have more faith, he will eventually still punish you, but he will save you as well. So you have to trust him. Trust his judgement

If you don't follow him, you'll just rack up more and more debt, so the punishment will grow worse and worse over years and lifetimes, eventually resulting in imprisonment in hell if there's no improvement, where your soul remains in demon shadow form, cannot be reborn on earth, cannot choose to walk the holy path to heaven, not until enough debt has been paid. Then you get released from hell to be reborn on earth and give walking the holy way another try

So don't think of El as a spiteful person you can't trust. Think of him as a vet who's gonna remove barbed wire from you painfully and use stinging antiseptic cream. Trust him

Sin is like barbed wire or oil that gets entangled round our spirits. The holy spirit is the doctor that removes the entanglement. Soul doctors are people who the holy spirit speaks through, like me

From now on have complete faith in El. He has called you today again and told me to write you this letter. Wow. Who else gets letters like this? Do you realise how lucky and blessed you are to get a letter like this from El? So don't for a minute think you're damned. Evidently he still cares about you

So you must have faith and follow him from now on. Have faith that he will lead you the right way through life, all the way to the throne with me and then to heaven after, always holding your hand through the tough times and helping you out of every predicament

~

THE FIRE

Today's Google Doodle is for James Baldwin, a letter writer like me. His most famous book is called The Fire Next Time. Part of it is a letter addressed to a younger family member he is teaching

So that's a lot like me and you. This is a letter to you, and you're a younger family member I'm teaching. This is no coincidence, so have faith

The title "the Fire Next Time" is a song lyric. It says El destroyed the world with floodwater last time, in the days of Noah, and said he won't do that again. Next time he will use fire

El has recently threatened WW3 many times through prophecy and now on the news. So time is running out. But there is still time. So again El is calling you today, chosen one. Answer for your own good and the good of all the world. Save the world from the fire with me

El has given me the answer to save the world. But first he has to train me to be king. Then I will be able to share the sunray project on a global scale. However WW3 may already be underway by then. So we have to start today

You have to train with me. Learn Hebrew and Arabic with me. Become Jewish with me, and start promoting the holy book and sunray project with me today. Then we can fend off WW3 gradually during our training years, and really lay it to rest when we become king and queen in six years' time. But time is running out

~

THE UNFORGIVABLE SIN

If you continue to lack faith like Hophni and Phinehas, there will be nothing El can do. He can't save and make you a world saving queen if you don't have the faith to follow him

So now is the time to have faith my dear, and start helping me publicly share the book and project. The news will eventually reach world leaders and prevent WW3. This is no longer about you and me. This is about saving the world. In fact, that's what it's always been about

So step up my dear. Now is the time. Alright? Just push follow. We'll start the training and promoting right away. Honour me with your presence on my page, and Don El will honour you by forgiving all your faith lack up till now

Tell you what, make it easier. Just unblock me. When I seen you unblocked me, I'll follow you and start liking your vids. Then you can add me back when you feel ready

~

GRACE

The only thing that can stop you becoming queen and eventually damn you, meaning you will not go to heaven, is your continued lack of faith

Your choice to ignore the calls of heaven is the only thing El can't help you with. For everything else he can help you. He loves to help and is always willing. That's what we call grace

El don't have to help us. Maybe we don't even feel like we really deserve it, because we're like animals. Yet he helps us anyway. How gracious of him. It's grace. How should we respond to grace?

The correct response to grace is gratitude. Show gratitude by doing what the giver of the gracious help so graciously given asks you to do. Then he will be able to lavish you with kindness and joy and help you out of any difficulties you're in

~

PUSH FOR PEACE

If you don't help me, Stella, I pray other social media influencers and my second queen Elly will step up to help me in your place, preferably as well

Like Jon Moss for example, imagine that! In my vid yesterday, I asked the girls to get behind the project with me and push for peace

Now have you seen Jon's latest vid? In it he pushes folks gently with one hand, and everyone goes flying! It's gotta be a sign

If Jon helps us with his super strength, the world peace message could spread far and wide real quick

When it does, we gotta be ready to step up and push as well. To promote world peace likewise on our own channels. I'll keep writing the blog and holy book as well, as long as the Don inspires me

If we all work together as a team, we can easily spread the new religion and sunray system around the world, preventing WW3 and making world peace. Itta take a lot of years, even generations, but this is how we can start making a difference today

So I really wanna get Jon on my friend list and talking to me, same as you ladies. A guy like him onside could really boost our numbers! How exciting

I made a vid for him because Stella pointed me in his direction. Now I see her pointing was guided by the Don himself. The push sign proves it. So you, me and he, we all gotta unite and be on the same team - team world peace

So if you're reading this, Jon, feel free to add me back when I add you later on. Then from time to time we can chat. Maybe more. I could write speeches for you, or advise you on ways you could help promote world peace with us, if you so desire. No pressure ever. Always optional and in your own time

~

ALMONDS

Stella has always been at odds with me. That's why we'd make a real odd couple. Elly meanwhile is sweet as chocolate coated marzipan, and she loves it. Which is why I love her, and know we'll get on easy as bakewell pie

Hey Elly, did you notice almonds are a symbol of our priestly blessing? If not, you loving almonds naturally is a sign. Let me know if that happened without you realising it. Or if you tried almond foods because of the blessing. One way it's a sign, the second way shows faith. So both ways are good and pleasing to the Lord

I like your hands Elly. Your fingers look nimble. You seem to be quite good at doing fiddly things. Like maybe needlework for example? I don't know, but you sure seem to hold those scientific apparatuses well. I suspect you're more practical than me. Itta really bring me down to earth if you marry me, which will be good for me and our kids

Maybe you're a total clutz like me. I don't know. Just saying your hands look nice in your latest vid. You remind me of my mum. I reckon we'll get on super well. Have a real easy and happy homelife

So you should definitely add me. Stop sitting on the sidelines lukewarm. Dive in with me. I need your love and friendship and you can get a lot out of the training. If I end up with you or Stella makes no difference to me. I really love you both. We'll be lifelong friends no matter what. So both of you unblock me, and I will add you both

Same goes for all followers. Join the holy family of heavenly light. Abandon the shadows of doubt like the demon possessed people Jesus healed. Don't fear turning to the Lord for spiritual healing and guidance through life. Only fear not turning to the Lord. One way leads to heaven, the other to misery

~

YOUVERSION

Watch Brandon Cormier's speech today on the YouVersion app. It's a sign El wants us all working as a team. He wants unity between dogfolks like me and catfolks like Stella

Brandon says many of the same things I often say. So I hope hearing it from someone else will encourage her to add me today. El wants us to be united, Stella. He wants us to be a family. So no more delay or going your own way. Have faith and follow El with me today

If you need more encouragement. Read the whole devotional. Then have faith Don El truly wants you to be a member of his holy heavenly family, and also wants you and me together as a couple. He is the ruler of the universe. Have faith in him and his high holy plans. He knows so much more than you can possibly imagine, his powers are unlimited, and his kindness is given freely to all who accept it by having faith in him

That's who he is. He created you and this planet. He knows exactly who you are, where you've been and what you're going through. He knows what you're thinking right now. He knows this conversation we're having. He knows everything. That's who he is. So trust him and follow him

~

THE MONTH OF LOVE

It's the first day of a new month. The month of purification and new love, cleansing and renewing relationships. February. So it's the perfect time for it. Adding me today will cleanse you of all your past disbelief, and be a great start date for a new relationship with me

It's so a magic month, they even put leap years in it, and this is a leap year, so it's the best time

~

GUIDED PRAYER

Stella you must be so tired and exhausted from all this. El wants you to know that if you turn to him and follow him by adding me and walk with me to your destiny of having kids with me, he will let you rest and give you inner peace

He has said this to you today via the third slide of the guided prayer. So meditate on that. Let it comfort you. Know El still loves you and is with you and wants you. He will give you and the world peace if you follow him with me

So have faith and follow today. Follow him by uniting with me. Just like the devotional says to do. Then you will be obeying Don El. So he will bless you

El loves to bless more than curse. He loves to forgive more than punish. The Bible says so. So have faith in the words of the ancient biblical seers who've been through all this before, and have faith. Unite with me as requested and follow El with me every day. Then he will bless you in all sorts of ways

~

CATS & DOGS

You're different to me Stella. You have a different brain and body type. I think it's what makes you a cat and me a dog. But don't worry. El made us both. So loves us both. My job is to see heaven and speak to the Lord. Your job is to see the world. But just as I must respect your science facts, you gotta respect my visions of heaven's will

As a cat, maybe you do stuff I wouldn't. Like be spiteful or gossip or play cruel tricks or be dishonest. But then I would likewise do stuff you wouldn't. Like eat an entire birthday cake to myself for breakfast. Then drink every cocktail on the menu for lunch. Spite and lying is a sin. Feasting and boozing is also a sin. So we're both sinners. Yet God chose me, even though I'm sinful. God also chose you. So have faith in El and trust his choices

El is your maker. He understands you and loves you. He knows you sin and why you sin, even if you don't know yourself. He wants you not to sin. So try not to sin

~

THE WORST SIN

Ignoring El, lacking faith in him, and doing things like calling his prophets mad is a sin. It's the worst sin of all in fact. Because it's the sin El can't help you with. It also encourages all other sins. As if you don't believe in El, you may just believe there is no reason not to sin at all

Jesus told us many times he can only help you if you have faith. If you have no faith, he can't help you. That is why he called having no faith - such as believing a holy spirit prophet is a devil spirit prophet - is the unforgivable sin. Not because it's so bad. But because El literally cannot forgive it, because it goes against your own freewill, which is a gift he gave you

So the only way to be saved is for you to consciously use your freewill to choose to have faith, believe in heaven, learn the holy teachings of the prophets past and present, and follow the signs heaven sends you. Or follow the nearest person who sees signs, the nearest seer. The nearest true seer. Not a false prophet who only makes stuff up for personal gain

One such sign heaven has sent you is your recent low views. You know El wants you working with me and not focusing on dinosaurs, don't you. You've known that a long time. Now WW3 has been mentioned on the news, El is reminding you by giving your two latest dino vids low views. It is a sign from heaven. A sign not to focus on dinos. A sign instead to trust heaven by following and chatting to me

~

LET THE LORD IN

Stella. Do you realise who God is? He's not some dude down the pub. He is a pandimensional being of infinite intelligence who created, permeates and controls every atom of existence

So you shouldn't treat him like someone you may or may not enjoy the company of. He's not someone unfamiliar. He is closer to you than family. He knows everything about you. Your pains, your fears, your sorrows, your needs

He loves you. But he also gave you freewill as a gift. To receive his love, all you have to do is use your freewill to open up and let him into your life

Everyone has a door on their soul. They can close it or open it to the holy spirit. To open it you gotta pray. It's a bit like talking to yourself. Except you can sense the presence of someone else in the room if you pay careful attention. Someone invisible

So pray to the invisible god and have faith he can hear everything you're saying. Invite him into your heart. Try the following prayer:

"Great and holy spirit present everywhere, I know I'm not perfect. But the wise sages say you are the wisest most forgiving being on the planet. I'm sorry for my sins. So please forgive me. I open the door of my heart to you. Please come and live inside me. Please fill me with your holy light and guide me. Don't let me go my own confused way anymore, like someone stumbling in the dark. From now on I want you to lead me everywhere. Lord, please be my shepherd. Just like you shepherd Sunray and all the faithful every day. Shepherd me."

When you talk to God like that with genuine heartfelt feelings, he fills you with a sense of peace and satisfaction and warm love. That is the holy spirit. But it soon wears off when you get distracted by the world around you. The science, the television, the bills, making dinner, whatever

So to keep the holy spirit connection strong, know what you gotta do? Pray again! If you don't know what to pray, just keep praying that same open heart prayer every day. Every day for a month

If you get bored, ask me for a new prayer and I'll write you one. Or look for prayers online. There's all sorts ancient and modern. Pray at least once a day to stay connected. The more times you pray, the stronger the connection

The next step of following the holy spirit is following the signs it sends. It has told you today we're family and wants us to unite. So unblock me as well. You can start following the signs and praying on the same day. That's fine

If you keep praying and following the signs, then over time, your connection to the spirit will grow strong, like mine is, and it needs to be strong if you want to be holy queen, or holy at all

So this goes for everyone. Stella, Elly, Jon, everyone who's reading this. All give it a whirl. Start praying and following the signs today

These kinds of prayers are pleasing to the Lord. He hears them and responds. God is not like an intellectual subject or inside joke just to make a passing remark about now and again. He is a real omnipresent being. He is watching your every action and hearing your every thought

So stop thinking about dinosaurs and start thinking about God. Stop talking to your science friends and start talking to God. If you ignore God, you will go your own way in life, and displease him. But if you give God all your attention and do what he wants, he will be pleased and bless you and open heaven's door in the afterlife for you, just like you opened the door of your soul for him here in this world

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Jokes

Oops. Just realised I made a hint error with the new vid. Sorry. Honest mistake. The 46 was just the vid length and I thought it funny becau...