Tuesday 27 February 2024

Sign of the Day

Alright guys. Heaven sent you a sign today. The other day I wrote about Knowing God. It says you gotta meditate on the holy book and signs. Since then I've left a message on my bio saying read that post every day so you remember it. As it is easy to forget. Yesterday I said read Naturally Bad each day as well. Did I post that before noon? I think I did. Anyway today's speaker and devotional say the same things. The match confirms what I said to you was really said by the future-seeing holy spirit. So do as it says, my friends. As it's not me talking to you. It's heaven

No comments:

Post a Comment

Morbid Sense of Humour

Elly you're a macabre joker like me 😂 Thanks mate. I mean mate in the way Stella would probably mean it. Soon as you finish college get...