Sunday, 11 February 2024
Melodrama
Yeah, at first I wanted to know if she had more to say about curses. Then I saw she did a melodramatic (I love melodrama) performance of a song that brought back a lotta memories from my teen years. So I looked through a few vids with nostalgia and curiosity quick while I was writing this morning's post. Cool?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Coventry
Follow me? Help me free the world from inequality? No? Why? I see. You don't believe the prophecy. Or that the signs were sent to me. It...
-
So we got a bit of a gang war situation on our hands now. None of us saw that on the horizon, did we. It has been suddenly revealed to us by...
-
I vowed no restaurants or snacks the other night right. But sometimes we say things and later realize it's not practical. Sometimes a sn...
-
I told Stella not to be cruel but she was cruel again. Maybe it's out of competition or guilt for her cheating or self defence from feel...
No comments:
Post a Comment