Sunday 11 February 2024

Team World Peace

Jon, yesterday morning, a few hours before noon, I said you look nice after a clean shave. Now today's verse says:

"Live a clean life. If you don't, you will never see the Lord."

Because the word I used matches the verse of the day, it's a sign from heaven. See what the sign is saying? Basically it's saying lose the beard. But it don't mean you can't grow one for fun. As there's actually a more specific meaning to the sign. We know because you also pictured a Jewish beard. This lets me know God is really speaking of the fashion change he wants us to bring for the Jews. Something he has told me of before, and you can help me with

Anyway. The fact God spoke this command through an interaction between us is now the second sign he wants us working together. Matt Hasselbeck gives an awesome pep talk on YouVersion, relevant to this. So watch that, follow me back and we'll chat

God has chosen all three of you now. Stella, Elly and Mossy. He wants you all to help bring the world peace revolution in, and serve the kingdom of heaven on earth with me

If you do, heaven will bless you in this life and the next. If you don't, you will miss out on heaven's blessings. Today's chapter comes with a warning to everyone called to follow the holy way to heaven:

"Make sure no one misses out on God's wonderful kindness. Like Esau, who sold his future blessing for one meal. You know how he later wanted it back. But there was nothing he could do to change things, even though he begged and cried." (Hebrews 12:15‭-‬17)

God is patient, but life is short. Eventually your time runs out. The offer to serve heaven in this life won't last forever. So take it while it's on the table

Though I will get your love and friendship, which I'll return to you all my life in return, I'm not writing this just for that

I'm writing it to recruit you into the kingdom of heaven, so you can serve heaven with me and get blessed

All your followers are gifts. As are the talents that won you those followers. The question is how will you use those gifts heaven has given you? For personal gain? To go your own way? Or follow the holy way and serve the kingdom and king of the universe?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Morbid Sense of Humour

Elly you're a macabre joker like me 😂 Thanks mate. I mean mate in the way Stella would probably mean it. Soon as you finish college get...