Saturday 10 February 2024

Happy New Year



Hey guys. Sorry about these vids. I didn't mean anything personal by them. It's just general stuff about sin and virtue. My favourite subject. Nothing personal. Hope y'all didn't take it the wrong way. I don't hint generally. I'm frank. I was just talking about the devil as a dragon, and the Johnny Cash song is about sin. I chose the red and the head impulsively. I didn’t think of it as a threat. More of an exciting design like a sons of anarchy jacket. It's year of the dragon now anyway, so dragon can have good meanings as well. There's good and bad dragons like all things. George killing the dragon is not dog people killing cat people or vice versa. It's the inner saint killing the inner animal. It's just what you gotta do to walk the holy way to heaven. Conquer yourself. Understand? Stella I see you getting in touch with your inner animal, the snake. What species is that? Anyway it's really great. You do have snake eyes and bite toxic. So yeah that's the beast you gotta conquer in yourself to walk the holy way. I dunno if you put that up before my dragon vid or not. But it wasn't aimed at you. You know you're not a snake. You just got a snake in you you need to battle and that's cool

No comments:

Post a Comment

Morbid Sense of Humour

Elly you're a macabre joker like me 😂 Thanks mate. I mean mate in the way Stella would probably mean it. Soon as you finish college get...