Thursday 18 January 2024

Zombie Apocalypse

My love's friend said is it okay to create zombie apocalypse irl pls? I said it's fun in games and films. We can sit with soda popcorn and enjoy. It gives catharsis. But irl no. It would be less fun. It would go from killing spree glee to misery quite quick. Plus God would be mad lol. You'd go to hell and stuff. If you like central heating electric lights xbox warm bed running water and food stores you will love heaven and hate irl apocalypse. I say try sleeping on the streets for a night see if you change your mind. I dig your apocalypse pic and vids they're cool

No comments:

Post a Comment

Morbid Sense of Humour

Elly you're a macabre joker like me 😂 Thanks mate. I mean mate in the way Stella would probably mean it. Soon as you finish college get...