Saturday 6 January 2024

The Light of Peace


In Verse 6 yesterday I said prophets see what heaven wishes. Today it's January 6, and the verse says:

"Jerusalem, stand up! Shine! Your new day is dawning. The glory of the Lord shines brightly on you." (Isaiah 60:1) 

It's like in October, remember? I said the whole chap is lovely. One we'll remember all the days of our reign

It means our son Luca the lightbringer will shine the light of peace anew in the Holy Land

How many sixes is that now? More than the devil. Means we'll bring heavenly peace to Jerusalem. If, my dear, you'll be my bride

So try me out for three years, why don't you? Try pushing follow. You'll love me I'm sure. I'm pretty lovely so I'm told. To have and to hold

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Centaur

When I look at Elly I think wow stunning woman. When I listen to her words I think fun college girl. When I dream of her I dream of a compan...