Thursday 4 January 2024

Divine Designs

Elly added me yesterday then ran away

I don't know why she ran away

Elly come back!

Look, the Lord has sent us a sign

Not sure if you saw, but I mentioned Yasakw to you yesterday in chat


She is a native girl

Now the speaker of the day, Christian Mael, looks kinda like a native guy as well:


What are the chances after you, my native queen, added me?

It all matches up, see? So it's a sign

The verse of the day says this:

"You are my God. Show me what you want me to do, and let your gentle Spirit lead me on the right path." (Psalm 143:10)

Well, God is showing us what he wants us to do. Have a loyal loveship with three kids of native descent

Look, the answer of the day even mentions family


The devotional asks "What does El want you to do with your life?" and has six paragraphs. You can read it in the app

It says invite a wise person to be your guide

El wants you to invite me. For me to be your guide on the holy way

It says we gotta seek El every day

That's what we'll do in chat. Discuss the daily verse and all the signs. Part of your queenly training

El's Spirit is gentle because it don't force us. It lets you say no and run away. But I want you to say yes and come back

I know Stella is a big star, but you just be you and don't worry. There's three years yet till engagement day. So let's start getting to know each other

Even if Stella wins, you will get good stuff out of it. So add me and stay this time, forever

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Centaur

When I look at Elly I think wow stunning woman. When I listen to her words I think fun college girl. When I dream of her I dream of a compan...