Tuesday 16 January 2024

The Deep Love of Heaven

I seen what's happened. Stel saw the vid of the short guy wiggling his hips. Then the tall guy sitting on the beach, and decided she wants a boyfriend like that instead


Well Stel. First of all I can sit on a beach with you no problem. Second if all you want is a guy to sit on the beach you're thinking wrong about dating


That guy may be tall, but even he said nobody loves no one. There's a clue for you. It says there's no satisfaction in a long one. So you don't need to worry


Where then can satisfaction be found? In heaven. Nowhere else. So follow heaven with me. When you follow it, it bathes you in the glow. We'll bathe in it together. I'll show you how. Everything we do will be joyful. Heaven makes it so


By the way I didn’t pick those songs, El did. I wasn't thinking of love. All I was thinking was save you from assassins. I couldn't sleep. I worked on it all day. I was working out what God was saying. It's hard work. You can help me. Would be fun to have someone to talk to about it actually than reading signs alone


El knew I would miss the hints and you would think it was me trying to tell you I won't love you. He musta wanted me to know it's what you want, and for me to write this to reassure you. You're in safe hands with me love. So get over here. Elly you're welcome as well. So add me and we'll chat. I love you both. We should all work together to save the world

No comments:

Post a Comment

Morbid Sense of Humour

Elly you're a macabre joker like me 😂 Thanks mate. I mean mate in the way Stella would probably mean it. Soon as you finish college get...