Monday 8 January 2024

New Era

Yesterday I wrote of things that happened long ago, hoping it would be for the last time

Today the verse says:

"Forget what happened long ago! Don't think about the past."

A sign the post was inspired by the holy spirit, and I can indeed forget about it now

Yesterday I said:

"I think we're more than even. I've paid for my mistake. Time now to move on from it. Wouldn't you all agree?"

Today David Pollack says:


"God takes your past, all of your shame, and says, it's gone. Then he makes a new way for you in the wilderness. New streams in the desert of your life. An amazing future."

His vid is 2.17 minutes long. It tells us out with the old embarrassing misunderstandings and faux pas of the past, in with the new era of life. A new couple to be proud of going steady sevens together

The verse goes on to say

"I am creating something new. See, I have already begun! There it is! Do you see it?"

"I have already begun" says the Lord. This is talking about my Bible rewrite which the Lord has already begun through me, and which I will be continuing tomorrow

David Pollack confirms this as he talks about Saul who God inspired to write most of the New Testament. Now he is inspiring me to write something new. A new version of the old events

So as we can see, my personal past isn't the only thing to be forgotten and replaced anew. Much of the old religion is to be forgotten and replaced as well. The Jews await a messiah from David's line. But Jesus already fulfilled that role

Now I'm sent as a student of Jesus to do a new thing. To start a new line of Israeli kings. Not just kings shut off from the rest of the world in Israel. But partly foreign kings who will make peace not only between Israel and Palestine, but between them and all the world

Israel is the key to global peace at the centre of the map, and the new kings, me and my new line are sent by heaven to turn it

The ref Isaiah 43:18-19 confirms this. It means the biggest thing my wife and I will do is raise a son who'll usher in the rising sun of the new earth era as a king of Israel raised specially for the role from birth

This is all confirmed by today's pic of the day, look:


The word Thing looks like King, and this is no mistake. It's a sign the Lord is indeed making a new line of kings for Israel through me and one of the amazing ladies he picked for me, as all the signs have been telling us. So please support and join us on this amazing journey and be part of the new dawn. Everyone who supports us will earn spirit dollars to spend in heaven in the afterlife. It means you'll be in God's good books as well, so he'll give you a good job to do in heaven. You'll also get to take part in the world peace revolution, one of the major turning points for the history of this planet, your name recorded forever in heaven's libraries of virtue

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Centaur

When I look at Elly I think wow stunning woman. When I listen to her words I think fun college girl. When I dream of her I dream of a compan...