Thursday 21 December 2023

Secret Sinners


Stella flirted with me yesterday, then hints she don't need me as she has more than one boyfriend. She thinks that's wealth. Having more than one. But really it is sin. She thinks if I was a real prophet, I'd know all her secret boyfriends, and be warning them as well as the prof. So she don't believe. But that's not how these visions work. Candace today said what I said yesterday. Proof El sees the future and inspires my words. Truth is El smites ALL sinners. Even her secret boyfriends. But I can only warn the ones he picks to be examples for the rest, like her and the prof. The rest who sin in secret think no one knows. I don't know so cannot warn them. But El knows and will smite them in due time. The ones I warn are lucky. They get personal advice. Everyone else has to work it out for themselves

No comments:

Post a Comment

Morbid Sense of Humour

Elly you're a macabre joker like me 😂 Thanks mate. I mean mate in the way Stella would probably mean it. Soon as you finish college get...