Sunday 31 December 2023

Merry 24


It was a great first year, girls. The three of us together

First it was me and Stella, learning about each other and our destiny and the ancient scrolls and prophecy and all that jazz

Then when Stella had no faith, El brought Elly in to replace her. She chatted to me about signs and stuff. I loved it. Then she ran away

I hope she comes back soon. She gets me. Glad someone in this mad world does

Stella is on a different wave, but that's fine. I'll relish the challenge of making it work with her

I want you both in different ways

Now all three of us knows what destiny has foretold. An optional destiny. If you ladies choose to accept, of course. You have freewill. I hope you both believe now in the Don. So follow him with me. If you do, you'll get his blessing. If you don't, you won't. It's nothing really to do with me. It's between you and he, your Maker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Morbid Sense of Humour

Elly you're a macabre joker like me 😂 Thanks mate. I mean mate in the way Stella would probably mean it. Soon as you finish college get...