Sunday 31 December 2023

The Don's Glory

Last year I said enthusiastically 2023 will be the year me and my love chat and start learning about Judaism and working for world peace. I didn't mean WILL as set in stone, no two ways about it. I meant it will be IF she is wise and uses her freewill to choose it. So when she started showing a lack of faith, I changed the wording from will to hope it will. Even so, in a way, we did do all those things, my love and me. Except it wasn't just one love, it was two. So El made that merry hope of mine twice true. Let's hope our love and studies continue this year. Even more so

Look at the screenshot. In the same post that I said I hope we get together, I also quoted Habakkuk 2:14 which says "the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the LORD as the waters cover the sea."


Now the Guided Prayer of the Day has a very similar quote today, now that 2023 is over, and it's the first day of 2024


This is a sign, my friends, that the Lord was with me then and is with me now. Last year I said the two of us, Stella and me, were free to get together. Now I'm still free but for two girls, not just one, as Stella lacked faith. So girls, if you have faith and know what's good and wise, get with me. May everybody follow and support us too, and work with us for world peace, under the guidance of the Don

No comments:

Post a Comment

Morbid Sense of Humour

Elly you're a macabre joker like me 😂 Thanks mate. I mean mate in the way Stella would probably mean it. Soon as you finish college get...