Sunday 10 December 2023

Clear the Way


My new love posted a hotplate
Then I walked through hell
It seems like a curse at first
But it's actually a lesson. Look

First of all it confirms what I said. No love before marriage for any of you girls. The marriage is what's important. Not the love. We must marry for true love, not passion

The lesson also is this
Everybody goes through hell
Even with the ones they love
But sometimes you gotta go through hell to get to heaven
Or through the valley of darkness to reach the heavenly pasture
Just like it says in Psalm 23:4

"Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me." (Psalm 23:4)

23:4 means the two of us my love, are free to follow the Lord. So walk with me

Don't fear the holy way
Though lead you right through hell it may
Heaven awaits you when you make it through

We know it's a good meaning. As the answers of the day say this:


Also the verse says: "Clear a path. Make a straight road for the Lord." (Isaiah 40:3)

See? The Lord walks a straight path and we follow him. Notice also in my vid, hell don't finish me. I keep going to heaven. So follow me

In this context Isaiah 40:3 means my future wife going through the hells of labour, giving life to 3 babies for me and the Lord. For all of them will serve the Lord. Clear the way for the Lord. As it is he who leads us. He we follow

I'm pleased with Elly as she has shown faith. I'll be even more pleased if she adds me. That will show more faith. Keep on showing faith Elly. Walk the holy way with me

Stella has shown some faith lately as well. Credit where it's due. It's been tougher for her to show faith it seems. So I'm proud of her. But Elly has shown more faith from the start. So she is in the lead. But Stella has been with me longer. So it's a tough battle. To win it's who shows the most faith. For it is God we follow to the throne. Faith is everything. Faith and love

So Stella show more faith by adding me first. Then you can catch up to Elly. God is forgiving if we change our ways and show faith

If you both add me, itta be tough competition. You'll both hafta keep showing your faith each day to me and God, by chatting to me, being virtuous and following the signs. If just one girl adds me, itta be easy. So be that girl

The best chance is adding and being nice to me daily. You gotta be nice to be my wife. So get some practice in, alright?

Engagement day is three years away. A lot could happen from now to then. So nothing is certain

If you're nice and don't win, the Lord will still be pleased. So will bless you in other ways. Plus we'll stay friends for life. So it's a good idea

If it was upto me, I'd wed whoever speaks next. But I'm a foolish impulsive human and know nothing. The Lord said three years, so we gotta honour that as his followers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Morbid Sense of Humour

Elly you're a macabre joker like me 😂 Thanks mate. I mean mate in the way Stella would probably mean it. Soon as you finish college get...