Wednesday, 23 October 2024
The Mallard Reaction
Newsflash. Second chosen Elly recognizes the new chosen's first place right and supports our exotic chemical romance. So welcome Elly as godmother. Unblock me first of course and follow Dawn. Follow her back Dawn and follow me. Then we'll get a few plots and plans on the bubble. For queen camp and what not
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Coventry
Follow me? Help me free the world from inequality? No? Why? I see. You don't believe the prophecy. Or that the signs were sent to me. It...
-
Hey just saw more confirmation you three guys are chosen. God knew when I saw the live clean sign I'd write a letter saying it's ano...
-
My friend said he feels sad coz he can't spin so his kids won't spin either. I said dude, don't worry about what you can't d...
-
Skipping Today's Chap (Expect Friday's on Thursday) As Been Filming Not Writing Sorry for Inconvenience
No comments:
Post a Comment