Monday, 14 October 2024
Bluey
Sorry accidentally double tapped a young lady's vid from my for you page at 10:03. Was dithering between exercise or staying on my phone and tapped the screen an extra time as I went to move to the next vid. Always heaven's doing. So for whatever reason heaven wanted you to know this today. Her name is Bluey. She has blue eyes and blond hair. So do I. So maybe he's saying there's a queen like that waiting in the wings if the third one turns me down. I guess the more queens who turn me down the worse the war situation will turn out. So I really don't want Dusky to turn me down. I want her to say yeah so we can do our bests to save the world. If Stella says yes now I don't think it'll change anything. It'll just be the same as Dawn saying yes. So either of you three say yeah. I don't care. But after Dusky's vid last night I love her most
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Coventry
Follow me? Help me free the world from inequality? No? Why? I see. You don't believe the prophecy. Or that the signs were sent to me. It...
-
So we got a bit of a gang war situation on our hands now. None of us saw that on the horizon, did we. It has been suddenly revealed to us by...
-
I vowed no restaurants or snacks the other night right. But sometimes we say things and later realize it's not practical. Sometimes a sn...
-
I told Stella not to be cruel but she was cruel again. Maybe it's out of competition or guilt for her cheating or self defence from feel...
No comments:
Post a Comment