Thursday 19 September 2024

The Centaur

When I look at Elly I think wow stunning woman. When I listen to her words I think fun college girl. When I dream of her I dream of a companion and a queen. Someone to show off at restaurants. As a way of virtue walker it's my intention to stay celibate with whichever queen gives me her hand. We'll only make love once to start a fammy. Never for personal thrills. Why so strict? We gotta be as "holy" king and queen. Or we don't deserve that word in our title. I'm not here looking for a wild lover. I'm here looking for a true queen. One virtuous and royal. I know I went on at Stella about making love at first. But I was new to this. I thought I just had to please her as a hubby. So told her I'd be willing. However after everything that's happened I see now that is not what heaven wants from us. So now my only intention is a celibate marriage. We'll enjoy all sorts of fun activities raise kids and work for world peace. That'll be us. My vid looked like ham and was out of sync. Today I spelt anyway wrong. It looks like I been fantasising over my queens. I haven't. It's a trick. El has played a trick again to make it look that why. Why would he do that? Guys. You should know by now. So I would write this letter of course! El set both tricks up so I'd have to write this letter. I didn't even know the trick took place till everyone started hinting and El showed me a sign. Then it all fell into place. So I started writing this letter right away to explain. The centaur vision had no innuendo for me. I just don't think that way when I'm alone. It's only when I chat to you cool cats I put in the effort. I'm a dog. I can just bark everything I think. I don't need to hint so never do when not in the company of cats. If I marry Stella I'll have to speak hintish all the time. Not fun. That's why I wanna marry Elly. So we can go to a zoo and a horse is just a horse and nothing more

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Centaur

When I look at Elly I think wow stunning woman. When I listen to her words I think fun college girl. When I dream of her I dream of a compan...