Thursday 12 September 2024

Just Jokes

Oops. Just realised I made a hint error with the new vid. Sorry. Honest mistake. The 46 was just the vid length and I thought it funny because the vid was about true love. The 57 was because of how the past drove me mad. But it was a completely different notion. I didn't relate the 46 and 57 as one meaning. They were both from different chains of thought. It's late. I'm tired and wasn't thinking of the whole picture. Sorry everyone. Hintish is not my first language so am clumsy with it. Both hints were just jokes is all. The 57 was humorous because it drove me mad like thedjmh. The 46 was also humorous because it's not the most desired for true love. So it was just two harmless jokes. But combined they may have given a different unintended meaning. Sorry about that. Just forget that unintended message and focus on the jokes as that's what I meant by them. Just hoping to make you giggle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Morbid Sense of Humour

Elly you're a macabre joker like me 😂 Thanks mate. I mean mate in the way Stella would probably mean it. Soon as you finish college get...