Thursday 29 August 2024

Here Be Dragons

Stella alright so you want the big ol nerd or someone similar at dragon con because you think it's the ultimate pleasure and you need it to be happy in this world but you're wrong. So wrong

I know what you're thinking. You're beautiful and attractive so deserve to indulge that beauty to get lots of beautiful and attractive lovers. It's just so obvious and logical. But sadly no it's the son of lust. It is your main test in life and heaven has warned you countless times now that it will be your downfall if you fail the test. To pass the test you gotta renounce lust and take your place as queen. To fail you gotta be a queen of lust

You wanna be queen of the holy land and save the world? We gotta lotta work and training to do. You got a dragon curse and a sickness curse. Now you wanna chase the sickness nerd at a dragon con? You must be crazy. Heaven set this temptation up for you and you have to resist it. It's part of your queen training

I know what else you're thinking. Why not just this once with the cute guy? What's the harm? Truth is itta never just be once. Once is not enough. In fact every day is not enough. It is a fire unquenchable. You would have to marry him and love him every day to try to quench the fire. But you couldn't quench it ever. It'd burn you both up. Then you'd both sink on the sea of dreams in the afterworld

You think it's the ultimate pleasure that will give you supreme happiness. But it's not. The only place supreme joy can be found is in following heaven every day along the way and going there in the afterlife. So follow it with me. Anything else you seek or find in this world will fall short of the joy you'll have here with me. I promise you that. So forget it all. Leave it all behind. Take my hand and your place as first chosen and never look back

I know what you must be thinking. Why can't you just be free to have your pleasure with whoever? Contraception is really to blame. It has given folks the ability to have sexual pleasure without getting preggers. Any kind of sex that don't produce pregnancy is a sin as it is just for pleasure. It is not what El made sex for. As queen of IsraEL with EL in your name it is your duty to honour El by respecting his sexual law. If you don't you have no right to that name or title

Knowing this. Just once is a sin enough to curse you with poor health and lose your crown. You should not be going to dragon con. You should be coming here. You shouldn't be going anywhere heaven doesn't send you. I told you we have work to do. You're just ignoring heaven and your destiny. Ignore it and it will ignore you

God has sent Elly to take your place. If you go to dragon con and meet the big ol nerd you fancy. Or any other guy who happens to be there. Or you just go looking. Then Elly has the right to take your place as first chosen. This is what the spirit is inspiring me to say. So go. Go to dragon con. Elly you come here and take your rightful place as the new first chosen

Don't worry you're not musical. Heaven chose you. That's all the credentials you need. You will live with me and train to be queen and Stella will no longer be any part of it if she chooses the dragon con over queen camp. This is your chance Elly. When Stella goes to dragon con you come here and she is out. Full stop

Stella if you wanna keep your place as first chosen you cancel your ticket to dragon con and come here instead

Elly we want and need you here as well as godmother and stand in if she comes but tries to go to more unauthorised cons in future. Each time you can step into her shoes as first chosen. It's what you're here for. You have to keep the first chosen on track and help us raise the kids or take her place. It's your duty as second chosen

I do love you Elly and will honour you as first chosen from now as much as I have honoured Stella till now. It is heaven's will so don't worry. I fancy and like you as a person. You're perfect for me just as Stella is. Both are matches made in heaven confirmed with signs. Rather than random lust matches

Stella I do love and want you. I will honour you as my wife and first chosen queen. But if you go to dragon con Elly can rightfully step in to take your place

I'm offering you a home here Stella. But if you're home a phobic then go run wild I don't care. I'll give everything that was ever yours to Elly and gladly so. I don't want no unfaithful cheater for a wife anyhow. I want you if you're gonna be faithful. If not good riddance to you. Those are my personal feelings on top of heaven's decree

You're mine and I claim you as my wife for life. If you don't accept my claim you're writing yourself out of your destiny as queen and have no one to blame but yourself

You have to be faithful to El and me his prophet and the holy land throne and our royal house and family. Then he will lift all your curses and you will live a blissful life in this world and the next. Else he will lay curse after curse on you and you will descend into misery. This is the word of the Lord sent from heaven through me. Take it seriously and let it be the only thing you take this weekend or anyday for the rest of your days

No comments:

Post a Comment

Morbid Sense of Humour

Elly you're a macabre joker like me 😂 Thanks mate. I mean mate in the way Stella would probably mean it. Soon as you finish college get...