Sunday 19 May 2024

Tipsy

Today's YouVersion verse is Acts 2:38 and the speaker Stephen Chandler (surname like mine) is from Maryland. I filmed the Pentecost street vid yesterday, where I reference both my queens via twins and triplets

So as you can see, it's all inspired. Both girls are still in the running. It's not up to me, it's up to them. Same with everyone. My queens, my followers, y'all gotta help me - help us - make world peace

I looked a tad grouchy in my Go Day vid. I think it was the lighting, the gins and the mood of the place I absorbed, you know. I was relaxed and absorbed the mood and I guess my mannerisms go back to the old days where I was one of the lads

It shows me I probably drank too much. I was chirpier when I got outside to film in the street though. So maybe it was just the mood of the place. Anyway I felt hungover this morning, and my fans were kinda disappointed in me, so I felt ashamed

We can see the Lord made this happen, as today's verse says repent for your sins. So it really gave me something to repent for. The Lord wants us to see drinking too much is not good, for me or anyone. I have repented and vow not to drink so much anymore. Perhaps you should endeavour to do the same. It's all part of the Lord's plan. Have faith in the Lord, my friends

No comments:

Post a Comment

Morbid Sense of Humour

Elly you're a macabre joker like me 😂 Thanks mate. I mean mate in the way Stella would probably mean it. Soon as you finish college get...