Monday 20 May 2024

The Way

Eganja said what is the religion called?

Elism I said as I said El in the chap the other day

But folk said they don't like it as God has more names than El

So I thinked up another name - Wayism

Heaven then made Mitch from Axis say God shows us the best way to live

A sign! So that's what to call our religion

The Way / Wayism

It's one of the things all religions have. They show us the way. The way to live right and go to heaven

That's why you've heard me call it the Way to Heaven

Also the Way of Virtue

So if you want to follow this new religion with me, we will be Wayists / Waywalkers. That better for you guys?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Morbid Sense of Humour

Elly you're a macabre joker like me 😂 Thanks mate. I mean mate in the way Stella would probably mean it. Soon as you finish college get...