Wednesday 24 April 2024

Saint Signs

Last St George's Day Stella said she don't wanna marry me on a dragon vid. But didn't know it was St George's Day and he's a dragonslayer

God also lowered the views of her vids temporarily as a sign. All the sign is saying is God wants her to marry me so she should. Reason she don't is she might be worried what people think

Recently I been wanting to show Elly I like her as much as Stella. El inspired my cookie vid. That then made me think of Elly. So I complimented her on another account the day before St George's Day. I didn't think of it being St George's Day soon, I just went with inspiration

I didn't expect her to reply. Just wanted her to feel good. But she did say thanks. So I commented again, but then she blocked me on St George's Day

Also I had asked her the day before to make a religious cookie vid, but instead on the day she made a vid about eating a horse. It was St George's Day, and St George rode a horse, so it was like she ate his horse. Her vid got lower views as well

So as you can see God has sent the same sign to Elly on the same day as Stella. The message is the same as well. He wants Elly to marry me. Again the reason she don't is she might be worried what people think more than what God thinks

Right after thinking this I stumbled on a YouTube vid saying the same thing. It shows God must want the girls to see the vid. So it's my duty to post it here so they can view it. As a prophet it's my job to tell folks what God says (Ezekiel 33)

So check out the vid girls, meditate on what it means and try to see it is wiser to follow God with me than the ways of the world

It talks about women who want babies vs women who don't. So it's relevant to our situation

I know you want to go your own ways. I don't exactly wanna be a dad either. I just wanna play video games. But I have to follow God as well instead of going my own way. So don't feel like you're the only ones. Everyone who follows God has to do the same

If one of you wins the queenship it won't mean the other loses. As the other can still be part of Team World Peace. So both of you please feel free to have faith and follow me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Morbid Sense of Humour

Elly you're a macabre joker like me 😂 Thanks mate. I mean mate in the way Stella would probably mean it. Soon as you finish college get...