Wednesday 20 March 2024

Magnificat


Stella
Do you think I don't like you now?
As I said you're selfish and heartless?
Don't take it to heart, sweetness
My words are just banter, not bitter
If I say I want you to die a thousand deaths
I mean it in a nice way
You know?
Subtle cat
Scared of the dog's bark
Take heart
My bark is worse than my bite
Listen to Mary's words

"God All-Powerful has done great things for me, and his name is holy." (Luke 1:49)

Remember what God has done for you?
Chose you with all those signs
Now he knows you have doubts
That you think you're not worthy
Not chosen
Like he might betray you
But he wants you to know
He's loyal
So don't worry
You can still be my bride if you wanna

To be it you just gotta cry it aloud
Like Mary cries aloud in today's verse
Tell everyone what God has done for you
Picked you a hubby and everything
Imagine how good thatta feel?
Be a real lifechanger
You've been silent so far
Just gotta find your voice
You might lose all your views
But at least you'll have heaven's blessing

Heaven wants you to read my words aloud on your weekly vids
As they're heaven's words
Heaven spoke them through me
Now they'll be your words as well
So it's part of your destiny

Be a songbird for me
Spread the heavenly messages and make world peace
You got three years
God promised
So don't worry
Just gotta impress God by crying out like Mary
Tell everyone about the holy book and our future son
The name heaven picked

"God All-Powerful has done great things for me, and his name is holy." (Luke 1:49)

Talk about us publicly
Add and interact with me
Make me part of your life
Be part of mine
We'll never be the same
Itta be something new
Followers of heaven
Tell everyone our ongoing story

Even if you get no views
You can still follow heaven with me
So itta be cool
You ready?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Morbid Sense of Humour

Elly you're a macabre joker like me 😂 Thanks mate. I mean mate in the way Stella would probably mean it. Soon as you finish college get...