Wednesday 14 February 2024

Valentine's Day

Happy Lent. It's Lent today. Time to fight the devil, like Krista in the desert did. The holy spirit saw it all and tells us about it in Mat 4:

8
"The devil took Krista up on a very high mountain and showed her all the kingdoms on earth and their power.

9
The devil said to her, “I will give all this to you, if you will bow down and worship me.”

10
Krista answered, “Go away Satan! The Scriptures say: Worship the Lord your God and serve only him.”

11
Then the devil left Krista, and angels came to help her."

I hope this encourages you to listen to your inner angels and follow Don El with true joy each day to heaven's oasis. Instead of the devil with unquenchable thirst to the fool's paradise mirage. You can't serve two masters. By picking sin you'll disobey the Lord, for which there will be consequences. The devil gives no earthly delight for free. There's always a price to pay

It's the first day of Lent and Valentine's Day. A rare combo. What clearer sign can there be? El wants you to turn lust down and pick true love with me. El picked me for you. So by picking someone else, even for a day, you disobey. So take my hand and walk the path of freedom to heaven with me today as arranged, betrothed and loyal partners for the rest of our days and beyond. Marriage is not a wild passion you fall down to, it's a choice you stand by. Like every virtue is. So don't fall down to the devil today. Take my hand and we will stand together

No comments:

Post a Comment

Morbid Sense of Humour

Elly you're a macabre joker like me 😂 Thanks mate. I mean mate in the way Stella would probably mean it. Soon as you finish college get...