Friday 19 January 2024

Sapients

Stella said we're both the same species. Now she thinks I'm saying I'm different. We're different in some ways but some ways the same. Heaven picked us so we must be a good match. I wasn't saying we're different. I didn't have much time last night. I filmed that vid before my new format. It was in my drafts and just thought it was relevant. I didn't think what it might mean in hint language. I said yesterday we may get less views following heaven but views don't matter. Then you got less views. So just have faith. Views aren't what's important. Following heaven is

Stella and Elly are different. Yet they're both perfect matches for me. Heaven says so and I trust heaven. It shows we don't have just one person we can match with. There's options. Heaven wants all three of us to be friends and work with each other for peace now and for one of you to wed me someday. So I'm just excited about the whole thing. It's brilliant. You girls should follow heaven with me. Then you'll be excited as well and not worry about anything

No comments:

Post a Comment

Morbid Sense of Humour

Elly you're a macabre joker like me 😂 Thanks mate. I mean mate in the way Stella would probably mean it. Soon as you finish college get...