Saturday 11 May 2024

Happy Mother's Day

It's Mother's Day in the USA! Found out when I watched the YouVersion vid of the day by Robin Meadows just now. It's May the 12th. Well this is a message for 2 lovely American women, and a message you should hold onto 12 months a year. No baby is born who God don't know about or love. But every mother has a choice to teach them about heaven or not, and every kid when they turn 18 has the choice if to follow heaven or not. I follow 12 months a year, my dears, and you should follow with me. Heaven has a virtuous plan for every person in the world. The plans it has for you both is to work with me. But only you can choose if you follow those plans or not

No comments:

Post a Comment

Morbid Sense of Humour

Elly you're a macabre joker like me 😂 Thanks mate. I mean mate in the way Stella would probably mean it. Soon as you finish college get...