Thursday 22 February 2024

A Taurean Prince


Supercool Luca signs

St Luke's symbol is the winged bull of heaven. Because of Jesus no more bulls gotta be sacrificed. Bull means hardworking and gets the job done. Me and Stel are Taureans so it's destiny he'll be our son

There's a baller called Taurean Prince. His number is 12 when he is playing his game. He is like a warrior but it's just a game. A game means something that is like a war but not real. Luca will be a prince and son of two Taureans and will play the game of life for world peace. He will inherit my good name and reputation as well

St Luke was not an apostle or a Jew. He was a foreigner and student of the apostles. So he was a second generation believer

In the same way Luca won't be one of my chosen ones, he will be my son, second generation. He will also have foreign heritage like Luke. So it's a match. He will most likely be born in Israel and speak Hebrew this time though

St Luke was an artist. So is Stella
So he will feel at home in her womb and like having her as his mum. I love art and did draw some half decent pics in my youth so he should get something from me as well

He will be an artist writer musician doctor and spiritual. The reincarnation of St Luke. Saint Luca. He's in heaven now and waits to be born in ten years' time

I'm still getting signs for Elly as well. So it's not like it's set in stone. But there's a lotta signs for Luca and I thought you should know. The more matches you get the more it shows heaven's will. But I get a lotta matches for Elly as well

No comments:

Post a Comment

Morbid Sense of Humour

Elly you're a macabre joker like me 😂 Thanks mate. I mean mate in the way Stella would probably mean it. Soon as you finish college get...